Monday, June 24, 2013

THE HEART HAS REASONS BEYOND MIND’S CONTROL

Prologue-
Bollywood has influenced youngsters since time immemorial, may it be in style, action, power, romance or thrill we often relate to them. Disha, the protagonist & narrator in my story, is one such eighteen year old teenage from a small district in Assam, who is a poet, dreamer, loves romantic movies, wants to fly high, be independent & believes in love at first sight. Of course every adolescent undergoes such swing & phases of change in life.  At an early age of twelve she lost her father & since then she was serious about life, no hanky- panky business & focused in becoming an entrepreneur & shove north-east to development. Due to her brilliant academic record, her mother decided to send her to the best Business school in Bangalore. And here begins her journey to a new chapter of life.
Episode-1
Onset of a new journey 
The blue lady was getting ready to take hundreds of aspiring students to their destination & I was one among them. Uncle Niraj, a chirpy, chubby man & my cousin Sunaina, an equally plump girl, already entered & grabbed their seats while I was hugging & kissing my mother & little brother, Sameer. This was the first time in my life I would be without my family. Sunaina & I got admission in the same college but different streams. Since childhood we were together & she was more of a friend then cousin.
I heard the whistle blew & the train started moving. With teary eyes we bade goodbye till it all turned blurred.  As I sadly turned to open the door of my 3-tier AC compartment, a heavy figure bumps me along with luggage from outside the coach entrance.
“Thank God, I didn't miss the train this time. I am sorry Miss. Did I hurt you?” a husky voice spoke to me.  I could just notice his sparkling brown eyes looking straight into my watery eyes, the strong musky smell grasp my breath & I felt his heart hammering against mine. Before I could respond, Uncle Niraj was knocking from inside the glass door & signalled me to come in immediately. 
                                                to be continued...
 Of Note: This is my first attempt to put the imaginary world in writings. Lately, I have developed an interest in capturing small events, I see around or imagine, in paper either through art or writing. Hope you enjoyed this episode, I will be writing soon what happened next. Until then keep your heart throbbing with love &affection.

No comments:

Post a Comment